Comics for Sale
I am proud to put on sale several books containing my work.
The Art of Brad Rader
The Art of Fiction has published a beautiful little volume containing many images from my sketchbooks, cartoon work, and character design. This will help you understand who I am. It's very pleasing to my ego, and I hope to your artistic appreciation as well. 168 pages, $11.95 plus postage.
Catwoman: Trail of the Catwoman
The DC Catwoman collection volume 1, entitled Trail of the Catwoman. This contains stories from 2002 and 2003 by Darwyn Cooke and Ed Brubaker, including my stories. Lots of pages, slick paper, $29.99 plus postage.
I am accepting commissions for original art! These are the terms:
Black and White
Black and white, the first figure: $150
Black and white, each additional figure: $100
Black and white, background of your choice: $100
The artwork will be done on 2 ply Strathmore Bristol paper
Color, or Black and White Ink Wash
Color or black and white ink wash, the first figure: $300
Color or black and white ink wash, each additional figure: $150
- The artwork will be executed on cold press illustration board.
Submitting Reference Material
- Include jpeg scans of any characters or settings you want used in your commission.
- The paper will be 11" x 17" with a 10" x 15" image area. If a larger size is desired, the price will be negotiated accordingly.
- I require 50% payment in advance, non-refundable, via PayPal. Upon receipt of the advanced payment, I will execute 3 rough drawings for you to choose between, and a fourth, final rough to solidify the concept. I require the remaining 50% (including postage and handling), non-refundable, before completion of the artwork. If I cannot complete the finished commission within two weeks of receipt of the final payment, I will let you know in advance. If this is a problem for you, I will refund your initial payment.
- I retain copyright and print rights to my art (unless you want a drawing of someone else's trademarked character).
I'll ship by Priority mail. Charges depend on the size and the value - I'll calculate and let you know.
How To Pay
- If you don't have a PayPal account, you'll need one. Go to www.paypal.com and click the link that says "Sign Up."
- Send an email to email@example.com that tells me:
Log on to www.paypal.com.
Click on the tab that says "Send Money."
Where it says "Recipient's Mail," put: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where it says "Amount," put the amount you're sending.
This is a purchase of Goods.
Where it says "EMail Subject," please put "Flaming Artist product order."
Where it says "Message," tell us how wonderful we are, or possibly how wonderful you are.
Click "Send Money"
That's it. PayPal will email you a receipt. Thanks!
- What you want to buy
- The amount of money you're sending
- Your name and address for shipping
- The email address that you use with your PayPal account so we can watch for your mail
- Include a scan of a signed letter stating that you understand your payments are non-refundable, that you accept copyright and print rights remain with Flaming Artist (unless you want a drawing of someone else's characters) and that you are 18 years of age or over.
- Go to http://www.paypal.com and log in.
© 2009 Brad Rader